Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Dressing the Table



I found some great bargains this week, adding to my white ironstone and lucked out and scored a Country Living tablecloth too!  I wanted to create a fall tablescape using these items so I pulled some things together I had laying around the house.  It's great when you can shop at home! I found this quail at the Goodwill this week for a buck.  He's so fancy with his burnished gold finish.
And don't ya just love the color of egg plant?
 
 
My blue willow works well with this table cloth and this sweet little scalloped dessert plate
 adds yet another layer.
 
 
I love this small pitcher.  It will be great for gravy!
 
 
This white compote bowl is something I already had. I love the scalloped detail of the edge.
It works well with the dessert plates when entertaining.
 
 
And these feathers were purchased to use in my Christmas tree..but for now they work well in this beautiful amber jar.
 
 
 
 
That is my Thanksgiving tablescape and although we won't be having Thanksgiving here but rather spending it at my mom's and Ken's parents, I can enjoy it for a couple of weeks and my family can be surrounded by pumkins...(that are really cute) when we eat supper. I think take-out pizza would look right at home too though come to think of it................
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment