Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Making Memories in Florida

This time next week we'll be soaking up the sun in Florida.  My family has rented a beach house with a pool and Saturday we start the 9 hour trek down the interstate.  Looking forward to the road trip?? .....not so much.  We have ALOT of personality in our clan and being cooped up in the car with all the personalities searching for a place to rest will be a true test of patience for everyone..Did I mention that patience isn't really ANY of our strong suites?  Regardless we all love each other.  It's that kinda deal that you can say anything about your family but NOBODY else treads that water.  We're opinionated, we're quick to speak, we mostly have short fuses and we are a passionate bunch.  But we are also loyal, and we love deeply and we are there for each other.  So that's what this is about.  For the first time in my ENTIRE life we are going on vacation to the beach with my mom and dad, my brother and his family and my sister...and Brian, he's our brother from another mother..and Levi..you know, he's our son we borrow from Jay and Kim.  I'm really looking forward to this time with all of us together..making memories.  You will  find us here......................



and I know for sure alot of our bunch will be doing this...



and I hope to sit in the evenings and catch a few of these.....



and of course we can't pass up.....



We might even catch a glimpse of these.....



and I'm positive the ladies will end up at this location...


Looking forward to some rest and relaxation and great times with my family.
PRAY FOR US :)

No comments:

Post a Comment