Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Back to the Real World

Well, my days of sleeping late and doing nothing are over.  It's back to work for me.  Been at it for about a month now and I'm looking something like this....

It's alot of information to remember and a whole new area of the medical field for me, but I'm enjoying the variety of patient care, coding and desk work.  I missed working with people when I was stuck in an office reviewing charts all day.  Being 5 minutes from home and not having to come in until 9 is an added perk.  I'm hoping all of this will become second nautre in the future.  Right now my head feels like it can't absorb nuch more information but I know I will overcome and hey, I'll gain alot of experience..if you need me you can find me under the mound of paper work with my sign in the air :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment