Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009



Quotes are one of the many things I collect. I was browsing through my favorite ones and ran across this scripture.."To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. Ecc 3:1" I believe that. Of course I believe everything the Bible says so that's not a stretch for me. I have my own collection of old clocks, some are broken, peeling, they may not even work anymore. I don't care. I like to display them to remind me of this passage of scripture and that time is a precious commodity. All the hands are set to different times. For me this is significant as well. I won't bore you to death with all my philosophies regarding time and my clock collection but I do have my own thoughts on "There is a time"..Just randomness, but humor me.

There is a time to speak up and a time to remain silent (haven't quite mastered that one yet)

There is a time that the laundry needs to be done (working on this one as well)

There is a time to collect and a time to sell some of the MANY things you have collected. (That time has come)

There is a time to refrain from conversation b/c it's not in the best interest of either party (That time was today)

There is a time to do what's best for the other person and not what you really want to do (I really wanted to be selfish though)

There is a time to dust..(That time is definitely been for a while now?)

There is a time to do nothing (I'm looking forward to learning how to do that again)

There is a time to trun the computer off and go to sleep (I think that time is now..it's almost midnight)

Share your thoughts on "there is a time" with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment